terça-feira, 12 de setembro de 2017

Phaeleh apresenta Lost in Time


Após ter lançado, "Illusion of the Tale", em Outubro passado, o inglês Phaeleh regressa aos trabalhos de longa duração, com o LP "Lost in Time". 


Editado em formato self-released, "Lost in Time" é descrito pelo próprio como " it’s more like ‘best of’ compilation from a few years back where I spent every waking second trying to write material for a label I was working with at the time. So it’s quite a contrast to previous releases. The album I’m mostly known for is Fallen Light or even the ambient album Illusion of the Tale, the writing of tracks was finished 2 or 3 months before release, whereas the material on this release, one track aside, is mostly around 3 years old now. I guess it’s more diverse than other releases and does feature a lot of the styles I’m known for on one release. People seem to be liking the first two singles/videos, so I’m hoping they like the rest too".

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário