sexta-feira, 3 de março de 2017

Freebies à la carte 06 - T.A.R


Hi I’m T.A.R and I’m quite decent at... procrastinating finishing songs.

I hate it when people... don't see the person behind the music.

If I’m not in the studio, you can find me... playing some obscure 90's RPG.

My best decision ever made was... downloading Reason 5, and after that buying Reason 8.

My Sundays are usually... filled with crate-digging and listening to old blues records.

I never talk about my music with... people from work,school.

My sound will never... sound the same compared to my older productions.

Please never compare my sound to the sound of... the productions I made in 2012-2014.

If my music was a piece of food, it would be... a lamb stew (cause it takes long to finish, heh).

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário